Halomods Community Portal: Fire this site back up, MCC on PC Announced! - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fire this site back up, MCC on PC Announced!

#1 User is offline   nintendo9713 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:36 PM

MCC Announced for PC, see the Youtube video and Steam link. More details to come.

Youtube Announcement

Steam Link

#2 User is offline   Tnnaas 

• Pip

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:11 PM

We're back, baby.

#3 User is offline   ThrasherAlpha 

• Pip

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

Was just about to make one of these threads... if modding is announced for MCC then I don't think this sites servers can handle it, especially considering that CAPTCHA IS DOWN!

Couldn't even reset my password earlier, luckily I remembered it.

This post has been edited by ThrasherAlpha: 15 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

#4 User is offline   Twinreaper 

• Old School
  • PipPip
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:45 AM

I highly doubt it would be revived. Korn is now a 343 employee. And we have no idea how that effects his ability to run or support this site anymore. Obviously he was allowed to keep the domain and the content already on it...but we have no idea going forward how or what it could look like when MCC drops. Don't get me wrong...I'm all for this thing making a HUGE comeback. I miss all my old buddies...

#5 User is offline   ThrasherAlpha 

• Pip

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:41 PM

View PostTwinreaper, on 18 March 2019 - 03:45 AM, said:

I highly doubt it would be revived. Korn is now a 343 employee. And we have no idea how that effects his ability to run or support this site anymore. Obviously he was allowed to keep the domain and the content already on it...but we have no idea going forward how or what it could look like when MCC drops. Don't get me wrong...I'm all for this thing making a HUGE comeback. I miss all my old buddies...

IPB supports making new admins and staff :)

If MCC makes mods, with or without an official medium for them naturally google will point them here, probably. I guess we'll see later in the year.

#6 User is offline   Tural 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:59 PM

hey guys hows it goin do u need a moderator im happy to play internet nazi but not like the real ones in america right now i just mean like what everyone called me when i tried to enforce the rules that you can't have a 4000x4000 signature okay thanks let me know and rocketship 8======D~~~~ AND POST

This post has been edited by Tural: 11 April 2019 - 07:00 PM

#7 User is offline   shadowkhas 

• "Advanced" "Member"
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationSL, UT

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:02 PM

When's it coming out on Mac?

MS pls.

This post has been edited by shadowkhas: 11 April 2019 - 07:03 PM

#8 User is offline   Gary 

• ¬ 1337
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationMelbourne, FL

Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:07 PM

Hey, I am all for it. MCC PC being announced even got me fire up Eldewrito again. Reminds me how much I suck at Halo with a mouse and keyboard haha. I might even get back into modding if the scene picks up. However, I feel for Halo PC modding to really pick up, it needs modding/custom map downloading support. It's exciting to hear that mod support is on the table.

I can only moderate here, I don't have permissions to create like, a MCC sub-forum here.

#9 User is offline   Shoutrvb 

• Friend
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:47 PM

I finally remembered my super-easy-to-hack password to get here. We really gotta get the CAPTCHA system back up and running.

God knows there's like 5 or 6 people out there wishing they could post here.

I wanna mod again and be cool again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic