Halomods Community Portal: [WIP]Halo: Felinian Warfare Edition Reloaded - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H1_PC\Mac
[WIP]Halo: Felinian Warfare Edition Reloaded

Full Campaign mod

#1 User is offline   Skeezix 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationAlmandy, near the center of the galaxy

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

Original mod release thread can be found HERE if you're interested in it.

Feel free to ask questions, as I have a lot to tell but can't type out every single detail in one post.

My campaign mod, Halo: Felinian Warfare Edition was released last year and got a little bit of attention (I never got any real feedback, but the WIP thread was brimming with people jizzing) but I was not in any way satisfied with the mod. A few menstrual cycles (months) ago, I decided to redo it and began experimenting with things. Originally intended to be released on May 14th, some things have prevented me from working and I have no choice but to delay the release date. I refuse to allow this mod to end up like the first one; rushed and unpolished.

As far as gameplay goes, you could consider this a sequel to the original mod in a similar way that Halo 2 was the sequel to Halo 3. I will gradually update this thread as release day approaches with more pics, more descriptions, and the coup'de grace of a promo I'm making. Please note that I do reserve the right to change things at the last minute, as I'm known to do that a lot.

In the original FWE, I added a few custom weapons and just changed how others worked. I didn't really try renaming any of them though. I intend to change this with FWER.

Spoiler

In addition to the 'default' weapons, almost every level will have a special edition weapon that is different than it is in other levels. 'Rare' weapons are entirely custom weapons and will only appear in certain levels. An example is the Homo Bazooka.

This post has been edited by Skeezix: 08 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

#2 User is offline   TCK 

• Script, AI, UI widgets, cutscenes, solo gameplay.
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationSC

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:55 AM

I'm surprised no one has replied :o

Anyways, I was thinking about "the toast" and I thought maybe you'd rather use the gold ghost skin (like a golden crisp LOL).

#3 User is offline   Wholfe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

lawls xDDD the weapon names are great.

i remember seeing the electrochinegun and thought that looked pretty neat cant remember where though.

#4 User is offline   Maxtexmod19 

• Pip

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

Whats that?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic