Halomods Community Portal: AI In Multiplayer TUT, Please? - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H1_Xbox
AI In Multiplayer TUT, Please?

Can anyone make a AI In MP TUT for Xbox Halo1?

#1 User is offline   Winger 

• Grunt Breeder/Hunter Worm Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:15 AM

Hello, everyone. Can anyone make a tutorial for adding AI in Xbox Halo 1 multiplayer, please?
I only keep finding tutorials for PC Halo Custom Edition and Xbox Halo 2 (Detailed).
I'd prefer one without having the AI spawn/respawn in vehicles, like Hizlo's AI Encounters.

Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

This post has been edited by Winger: 23 July 2011 - 12:24 AM

#2 User is offline   Vegerot 

• Pip

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

Wow, this sounds really cool now that I think about it. Just think, inviting a couple friends over, plugging in some extra controller and doing a huge AI war!!

#3 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

Best way I can think of to do this would be to mod the Halo Custom Edition version of the map you want AI on, then convert it using the Magic Conversion tool. I'll give it a shot and post my results here. Give me about a day or so

[UPDATE]

Alright, so I managed to build a basic AI mod for bloodgulch (3 elites, 4 grunts, 2 hunters and 3 jackals all at Blue Base) I used the dumped tags from Halo CE as well as Sapian, then I used Tool++ to build a cache map of the new scenario then used Magic Converter to convert it to Xbox format, only downside is that I don't have a spare Xbox original controller to test it out on :S I'm more than willing to upload it if somebody wants to test it out.

This post has been edited by Cain532: 19 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

#4 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:20 AM

Welp, I made the map and grabbed a second controller, tested it with no success :( something is wrong with the spawning of them, I need to figure out how to build a script that can be executed from the Xbox and see if that does anything, but every time I compile the script and load it back in to Arsenic to convert it, I get no such luck when I play it on the Xbox

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users