One Major Problem I'm Having

#1 User is offline   DoorM4n 

• A Remnant
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHouston

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:11 AM

Hey Guys,

I have a major problem, and I'm trying everything to get it fixed. Here are the issues.

My xbox cannot play SP maps on my HDD or on the Halo 2 Disc. It gives me a dirty disc error, and when I go into coop, it gives me a "Fail to load map" error.

I have cleared all of my cached data in my XYZ folders, and I still cannot load the maps. I can play MP perfectly fine. There is once exception; I can play the VERY first Halo 2 SP map. The introduction--you know, the map with the entire map being a cutscene However, once I load to where the MC puts on his helmet, I get a Dirty Disc Error. Why?
My mainmenu, shared.map, and singleplayershared is signed and completely fresh. I have also put on completely fresh fonts and media in the Halo 2 game folder.

Also, in Halo 1 on disc or HDD, I can't play three MP maps in a row. The third one always gives me a dirty disc error. It doesn't matter which map it is.
And in Halo 1 my xbox can't play SP maps at all.

Does anyone have any idea? I hope I can play normally again. :(

And oddly enough, and whether this is connected or not, I can't get Uberscreenshot tool to even FTP to my box. All other FTP programs work perfectly, but I can't seem to get UST to connect. And yes, the ip, password, and port are accurate.

Thanks for the concern, and thanks for helping me with this.

#2 User is offline   DoorM4n 

• A Remnant
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHouston

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

Fixed it. I needed to reformat my XYZ folders. Moderator may delete thread. :)

#3 User is offline   Gary 

• ¬ 1337
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationMelbourne, FL

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

No need to delete this, it may be useful for others with the same or a similar problem.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users