Halomods Community Portal: Question About Halo 3 to halo pc - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H1_CE
Question About Halo 3 to halo pc

Question About Halo 3 to halo pc

#1 User is offline   hozer 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

Was just wondering if you guys seem to know where I can find some halo 2 and Halo 3 maps that have been converted to Halo 1. I have just put up server that has a few of Halo 2 and Halo 3 maps that I have found on the net that have been converted to Halo 1. IE: Sand Trap - Valhalla - Containment just to name a few. So I'm looking for some more Halo 3 maps that have been converted to Halo 1 to put on my Halo 1 server

Thanks guys in advance ;)

#2 User is offline   Spartan314 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

Well, the ones you named are the most popular, but I don't think there are any others besides those. One would have to model the BSP custom.

#3 User is offline   BChrome86 

• Pip

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

View Posthozer, on 19 December 2011 - 03:26 PM, said:

Was just wondering if you guys seem to know where I can find some halo 2 and Halo 3 maps that have been converted to Halo 1. I have just put up server that has a few of Halo 2 and Halo 3 maps that I have found on the net that have been converted to Halo 1. IE: Sand Trap - Valhalla - Containment just to name a few. So I'm looking for some more Halo 3 maps that have been converted to Halo 1 to put on my Halo 1 server

Thanks guys in advance ;)

Google is your friend

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users