A little project that I'm working on. I hope you'll find some use for them besides target practice.
Note: Copy-pasted from Modacity.net, just roll with it. Don't hate.
Update - Version 1.03
In this release, I've decided to scale down the massive polygon amounts that each pony contained.
Initially, each pony had around 6000 polys on average.
I've managed to scale them down to around 2500 polys.
It's still high, especially as far as scenery models go, but
Higher-end or more modern PCs will have little to no problems supporting more than my average.
I'd like to point out that, unfortunately, Derpy still has perfect eyesite. I'm still looking into making that look better.
In the meantime, I'll begin work on rigging the models. Update 1.04, baby. It's coming.
Update - Version 1.02
Update - Version 1.01
Spoilered for your safety.
The video is shit anyways.
Just unzip and place in your tags folder.
Should something not work or a file is missing, notify me at my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post has been edited by DarkHalcyon: 07 May 2012 - 03:15 PM