Halomods Community Portal: Release! - CMT Spv3 - The Truth and Reconciliation - Halomods Community Portal

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Release! - CMT Spv3 - The Truth and Reconciliation

This is what we came here for.

#141 User is offline   BobtheGreatII 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: CMT Person

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostShadowfita, on 23 April 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

no cracks what so ever :\

You can post it here I suppose if no one else has an answer: http://code.google.c...uce/issues/list

#142 User is offline   Shadowfita 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

View PostBobtheGreatII, on 23 April 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

You can post it here I suppose if no one else has an answer: http://code.google.c...uce/issues/list

thank you mate, i hope it gets solved i really wanna play on the sauce map :)

Also if you have any news on when the next map is out (i hope it is silent cartographer) can you post immediately ? :D

#143 User is offline   Chief12 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostBobtheGreatII, on 18 April 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

I hate to say it. But the whole "When the next one is finished" is about the best I can do for you. No ETA's will be given until we're close to a finished product.

#144 User is offline   Shadowfita 

• PipPip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

i didn't ask for an ETA mate.

Anyhow i fixed my open sauce problem, seems like i downloaded the wrong halo CE so i re downloaded it today and installed it and it worked fine! downloading the open sauce map at the moment, do you run it like the map that doesn't require open sauce?

#145 User is offline   BobtheGreatII 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: CMT Person

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostShadowfita, on 25 April 2012 - 05:05 AM, said:

i didn't ask for an ETA mate.

Anyhow i fixed my open sauce problem, seems like i downloaded the wrong halo CE so i re downloaded it today and installed it and it worked fine! downloading the open sauce map at the moment, do you run it like the map that doesn't require open sauce?

With console enabled type "map_name a50"

#146 User is offline   Shadowfita 

• PipPip

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

yup, been playing its amazing! i love it so much. Can't wait til the full campaign is done.

#147 User is offline   Shadowfita 

• PipPip

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

45 minute video finally done!

Don't know if its pieced together correctly but i assume it is...

#148 User is offline   Jaz 

• Sky Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth, Near The Sun, Milky Way

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostShadowfita, on 27 April 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

45 minute video finally done!

Don't know if its pieced together correctly but i assume it is...

Great. I think I hate you. It's already past midnight, and now you post an intriguing 45 minute video?! You're cruel!

Cool video. :)

#149 User is offline   Shadowfita 

• PipPip

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

View PostJaz, on 27 April 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

Great. I think I hate you. It's already past midnight, and now you post an intriguing 45 minute video?! You're cruel!

Cool video. :)

haha sorry! it was actually 11 AM when i posted it here, for me anyway. i live in australia so yeah, sorry mate! :L

#150 User is offline   spandi343 

• PipPip

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

Can you guys give any update

#151 User is offline   shephard 

• PipPip

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

Patience my boy, they'll release info when the time is right.... and when they can show us something awesome!

#152 User is offline   Shadowfita 

• PipPip

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

Agreed!

#153 User is offline   Henskelion 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

I've played through this about 7 or 8 times so far, and I'd figure I should give some thoughts on what could be improved, since I'm sure everything that could be said about what makes SPV3 great have already been said.

Anyways...

- Marines should be able to get into the Shade turrets. This is a very specific complaint, but it's something that kind of bothers me, especially when you get to the Grav Lift and the battle really starts heating up. Having Marines take control of the gun turrets would be extremely helpful, and it just annoys me when I see one just sitting back, getting pelted by plasma and spikes and I just think about how much more useful he'd be if he'd hop into one of the Shades and lend some support fire.

- Brute placement. This is more setting-oriented and I'd hate to sound like a huge nerd, but it's sort of weird seeing Brutes and Elites every few rooms. While I like they're not mixed up in the same battles, I think it'd be cool if they occupied different "chunks" of each mission. Say for a50, you have Elites guarding the plateau leading up to the lift. After you fight your way to the lift, the waves of enemies pouring out are all led by Brutes (probably because the Elite commanders wouldn't want to hurl more of their own kind into the grinder, and would prefer the dirty work be taken up by a "lesser" race). But when you board the ship, the big waves of Elite attackers begin again. For other areas, maybe the Brutes control the hangar bays and loading areas, while the Elites would, naturally, serve in the command deck and brig areas.

- The Hunter models are ugly as sin when dead. I'm not sure why this is, since they look fantastic when trying to murder you, but for some reason they look really lo-res and bizarre when lying dead on the ground.

- Make the ammo and healthpack placement less... weird. This isn't a gameplay issue at all, but what I mean is I never really understood why there were just random Marine corpses strewn about in the halls of the Truth and Reconciliation. I mean, I guess it's to explain why there's a bunch of ammo and grenades sitting there, but then that creates the problem of how did the Marines get there in the first place? Maybe you could have it be a bunch of ammo jacked from Keyes and his soldiers, and there could be Grunts sitting around bickering over who gets to keep it as a souvenir or something. Or maybe instead, Marines could be set to drop stuff like medkits and specific ammo types when they die. This isn't a big issue or anything, but it's something I always found really jarring in the original CE mission, and I'd think it'd be cool to see it addressed in SPV.

- Brutes speaking English. I know their audio is just ripped from H3 or wherever, but it's sort of strange hearing Elites barking and roaring like in CE but then the Brutes, apparently, speak fine English. I'm assuming this might be just a WIP thing, since creating a bunch of new VA for them would be time consuming.

- Lack of a "berserk" mode for Brutes. Again I'm assuming this is just due to time constraints and will be addressed later, but it's a shame that Brutes don't go berserk like they do in H2 or 3, since that was something that really set them apart from the Elites in the other games.

#154 User is offline   TrantaLocked 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Spartans have language translators built into their suit's software.

#155 User is offline   zealotmystic 

• Halo Noob Here
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

just asking what map are they currently making on now?
just quite curious, then i can imagine how it looks like

#156 User is offline   Chief12 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

you guys always have full of amazing ideas ^^!

#157 User is offline   spandi343 

• PipPip

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Guys Please atleast tell us which map are you gonna release next
Its been a really long time from the previous map
It release on February and now it May

#158 User is offline   Spartan314 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed a while back that they were doing the Silent Cartographer.

#159 User is offline   Henskelion 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostTrantaLocked, on 14 May 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

Spartans have language translators built into their suit's software.

True, but it's weird that the Elites speak, well, Elite, while the Brute stuff is translated.

Didn't the Brutes speak some kind of alien gobblygook in Reach? I guess they could always rip audio from there if they really thought it was a big enough issue.

#160 User is offline   Chief12 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Brute can use human weapons without problems but Elite, they feel negative to humans weapon. So I guess, it's just the same in speaking language :)

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic