Halomods Community Portal: Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision v2 - Halomods Community Portal

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H2X
Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision v2

#1 User is offline   Zone117x 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:39 PM

It's great to see the site back up. I'm interested in seeing the level of community involvement for Halo 2 modding in this late year of 2011.

Halo 2 Remapped AI Revision turned out to be pretty popular. Here are some download links:
http://halo.snaver.net/modding
https://access.win-s...=category&id=48

I was working on v2 and had all the maps added to the menu, but never completed styling the mainmenu. I think there are about 40 maps (the original had 17).
I forgot why I never finished and released it.. If anyone is interested it is sitting on my xbox harddrive and I can upload it.

#2 User is offline   NotZac 

• ¡!¡!¡!¡!
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

40 new AI maps? You bet your ass someone will finish/play that.

#3 User is offline   ManBearPig06 

• Shiroyasha
  • Pip
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

I only wish my original xbox still worked, I'm stuck with non-ai mods. I'm sure people would love to play them though, I had a blast with your original set :)

#4 User is offline   Xerax 

• Double Faggot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

View PostManBearPig06, on 07 May 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

I only wish my original xbox still worked, I'm stuck with non-ai mods. I'm sure people would love to play them though, I had a blast with your original set :)

Same :( Someone needs to get yelo working on X360.

#5 User is offline   Zone117x 

• PipPip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

View PostXerax, on 07 May 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

Same :( Someone needs to get yelo working on X360.

I was just about to try Yelo on my 360 devkit, but dang.. it doesn't work? I gave my original xbox to my friend's little brother, and only have a dev.
Kornman, is it some serious modification to get it running on the 360?

Anyway, I'm at my friend's house, ripping the game from my old xbox right now.

#6 User is offline   Xerax 

• Double Faggot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

View PostZone117x, on 07 May 2011 - 10:53 PM, said:

I was just about to try Yelo on my 360 devkit, but dang.. it doesn't work? I gave my original xbox to my friend's little brother, and only have a dev.

Well you need Xored, and that doesn't work on 360 (come-on Korn, we need you :P). Also, we should get detox to release his stuff to allow Dev's and Retails to Syslink together ;).

#7 User is offline   Zone117x 

• PipPip

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

Ok I have the maps on my computer now. I was working with Neodos a couple years ago to work up a nice mainmenu. Anyone have his contact (AIM, Skype) information?

#8 User is offline   Prey 

• PipPip
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

On his page

#9 User is offline   neodos 

• PipPip

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

Sure could finish that mainmenu when I get some time, eventually just make some small changes and leave it as it is, now you're back on that mappack =)

#10 User is offline   Grimdoomer 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:12 AM

View PostZone117x, on 07 May 2011 - 10:53 PM, said:

I can whip up an xbe that has ai in mp enabled all the time without the need for xored. But it will still only run on modified xbox 360 consoles or dev consoles.

#11 User is offline   Zone117x 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:51 AM

View PostGrimdoomer, on 09 May 2011 - 03:12 AM, said:

I can whip up an xbe that has ai in mp enabled all the time without the need for xored. But it will still only run on modified xbox 360 consoles or dev consoles.

Thanks Grim. Patching the xbe for ai sounds familiar.. why wasn't this done originally rather than having to use Xored?

#12 User is offline   Grimdoomer 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:44 AM

Because xored allowed you to make code caves in a special way iirc. I believe it put the actual trainer data somewhere before/after the kernel, and it allowed you to make small code caves in place instead of having to make them in the executable (which is a pita). But I could be wrong about that...

#13 User is offline   leor 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:57 AM

I have a trainer that is just the ai fix, xbox7887 made it to be able to launch these with xmbc, it would be interesting to take a look and see if it even requires a trainer at all.

#14 User is offline   Cryptokid 

• Pip

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

I just found out that halomods was back up today (when did that happen)
It had been so long since I was on here I couldn't remember my username or pass. I made a new account and, zomg new AI Revision. I can't wait to add this to my mappack collection. I will play this with anyone on Syslink!

#15 User is offline   Zone117x 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:47 PM

Neodos is currently working on the mainmenu. He's got it looking pretty damn awesome, its going to be the best of any map pack.

#16 User is offline   NotZac 

• ¡!¡!¡!¡!
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

View PostZone117x, on 09 May 2011 - 11:47 PM, said:

Neodos is currently working on the mainmenu. He's got it looking pretty damn awesome, its going to be the best of any map pack.

Good to hear. The original had me entertained for weeks.

#17 User is offline   Zone117x 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

View PostNotZac, on 09 May 2011 - 11:48 PM, said:

Good to hear. The original had me entertained for weeks.

If anyone knows of any AI mods released towards late 2008 and since please let me know. And also if anyone has any unreleased AI mods.
I wish I could get in contact with T-Beezie and some of the other AI mod enthusiasts.

#18 User is offline   T7Unleashed 

• Pip
  • LocationTellico Plains Tennessee

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:18 AM

View PostZone117x, on 09 May 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

If anyone knows of any AI mods released towards late 2008 and since please let me know. And also if anyone has any unreleased AI mods.
I wish I could get in contact with T-Beezie and some of the other AI mod enthusiasts.

hey guys i havent seen this site up in a long time so i decided to make a new account and i have been doing AI mods for the last 2 years i have a crap load but then i switched to jtag but then got a new original to so yea i would be very intrested in helping in any way i can. :)

#19 User is offline   Zone117x 

• PipPip

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:28 AM

View PostT7Unleashed, on 10 May 2011 - 01:18 AM, said:

hey guys i havent seen this site up in a long time so i decided to make a new account and i have been doing AI mods for the last 2 years i have a crap load but then i switched to jtag but then got a new original to so yea i would be very intrested in helping in any way i can. :)

Great! Do you have any good completed AI mods? If so, any pics or videos for me?

#20 User is offline   T7Unleashed 

• Pip
  • LocationTellico Plains Tennessee

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:05 AM

View PostZone117x, on 10 May 2011 - 01:28 AM, said:

Great! Do you have any good completed AI mods? If so, any pics or videos for me?

yes if there still on my pc i will check 2morrow bc i just got back from vacation and havent been home in awhile so if not on pc there on my box ;)

im glad to see some people coming back to halo 2 arent u guys this should be fun my freinds only play the mods i put on there boxes do u guys have xlink or xbc

guys iff i find those mods check my youtube channel i will upload with the links there i will record some gameplay and start working on some new ai mods also if i dont have school in bout a week

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic