#302 User is offline   DoorM4n 

• A Remnant
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHouston

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

View Postshadowkhas, on 19 September 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

It's dubstep and techno remixes, brah.
Also, I don't know why I turned this into the music thread with my post.

Posted Image

Ah, ya broski. I'm surprised that the bass of Skrillex didn't kill some people. And I mean that literally. I was 100-150ft away and felt my body rattling.

When I was at Coldplay guys, there were grown ass men breaking down and crying next to me. It was hella moving. Every girl was pretty much crying and now that I listen to Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, I pretty much want to cry with them. Only bad thing is that crying for no reason really pisses me off. I'm gonna go eat some raw meat and chop some wood now...while listening to Coldplay. (< _ <)

This post has been edited by DoorM4n: 20 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

#303 User is offline   shadowkhas 

• Definitely Gay
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationSL, UT

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

Coldplay's a self parody at this point.

#304 User is offline   Prototape 

• Wot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationBellevue, WA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:10 PM

Wait... people cried during Coldplay..? I love them and all but I don't find them that moving.

#305 User is offline   shadowkhas 

• Definitely Gay
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationSL, UT

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:52 PM

I cried during Tural's rendition of Fuck tha Police.

#306 User is offline   Tural 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

I cried during shut up.

#307 User is offline   derp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:18 AM

View PostTural, on 20 September 2011 - 11:57 PM, said:

I cried during shut up.

Posted Image

#308 User is offline   DoorM4n 

• A Remnant
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHouston

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:52 PM

Listening to Coldplay live gave me chills man! If you ever hear 30,000 people all singing along during Clocks or Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, you would see what I mean. They were absolutely awesome, and I think Coldplay jumped many notches in my books that night. They are definitely now one of my top 5 favorite bands. Watch this video!

This is the actual concert I went to!

This post has been edited by DoorM4n: 21 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

#309 User is offline   Prototape 

• Wot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationBellevue, WA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

How have I not heard Every Teardrop is a Waterfall? Do they have a new album out or something..?

Did the lead singer get too worked up while performing? When I saw them he was running around so much, whenever he tried to sing it sounded like a sea lion with lung cancer. I was disappointed to say the least. I swear he was on drugs that night.

#310 User is offline   DoorM4n 

• A Remnant
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHouston

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

They haven't released a new album, but they released two new singles: Paradise and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall.

Well, Chris Martin actually has an incredible stage presence, and his energy is what really brings Coldplay alive while they play live. He is actually pretty known for having oodles of energy in every live performance.

He wasn't able to reach the high notes on a few lines, but hell, I can't make a high pitched voice to save my life. I can't imagine how difficult it could be if he was dashing around, dripping with sweat, and trying to maintain a high energy performance. I thought it was impressive, to be honest. I didn't have any complaints with the Viva la Vida performance. The other songs were fucking incredible, too. I wish they had more videos of them playing that night, then you could see the energy he maintains throughout the entire performance.

#311 User is offline   derp 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:51 PM

View PostDoorM4n, on 21 September 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

They haven't released a new album, but they released two new singles: Paradise and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall.

Well, Chris Martin actually has an incredible stage presence, and his energy is what really brings Coldplay alive while they play live. He is actually pretty known for having oodles of energy in every live performance.

He wasn't able to reach the high notes on a few lines, but hell, I can't make a high pitched voice to save my life. I can't imagine how difficult it could be if he was dashing around, dripping with sweat, and trying to maintain a high energy performance. I thought it was impressive, to be honest. I didn't have any complaints with the Viva la Vida performance. The other songs were fucking incredible, too. I wish they had more videos of them playing that night, then you could see the energy he maintains throughout the entire performance.

#312 User is offline   Prototape 

• Wot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationBellevue, WA

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:51 AM

View PostDoorM4n, on 21 September 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

Two very good songs. I love how different each album is, I have high hopes for this new one fo shiz. I didn't care too much for Viva La Vida.

Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome show, but some of the songs were kind of bad since he was so out of breath. The guy needs to find middle ground between having an apparent seizure on stage, and singing. A quarter of the songs were him panting. I hope to see them again someday though, maybe he'll lay off of some of Utah's finest drugs this time. Other than that, they put on an amazing show.

#313 User is offline   DoorM4n 

• A Remnant
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHouston

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:50 AM

I didn't realized you saw them. It's a guarantee that if you are in a crowd of people crying around you and going crazy over Coldplay, you'll love Coldplay from there on out.

#314 User is offline   Prototape 

• Wot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationBellevue, WA

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

I've always loved them :3 But that definitely made my appreciation levels go up for them. Unfortunately, I had to leave the show a couple songs early.

Another unfortunately-this is where I was seated:
Posted Image
But, considering how popular they are, the tickets were expensive. So, I was lucky to even go at that point. I was like "whatevs".

To save myself from pessimism, I still had a good view and I got to see the full effect of the lights and lasers and shiz.

#315 User is offline   Cuda 

• ☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNo.

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:05 AM

An Idiot Abroad. Yay.

#316 User is offline   Prototape 

• Wot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationBellevue, WA

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:16 AM

8 days and my brother will be flying home from Afghanistan. A bit after that I'm flying down to Louisiana to welcome him home when he gets there. Can't wait for this deployment crap to be over with.

#317 User is offline   MaestroMan 

• Irish McBastard
  • PipPip
  • LocationManhattan, New York

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

Fuck tha troops.

#318 User is offline   Prototape 

• Wot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationBellevue, WA

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

-_-

#319 User is offline   DoorM4n 

• A Remnant
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHouston

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:32 PM

Nothing to be sad about today, therefore I am happy.

#320 User is offline   ToiletPaperSpartan 

• PipPip
  • LocationHell, I think.

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

New owner of a 1990 Toyota Tercel. Yeeee

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic