Halomods Community Portal: Halo reach pc with new hek - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reach
Halo reach pc with new hek

no flame wars

Poll: Halo reach pc with new hek (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Another Halo game for the PC w/ a complete HEK?

1. Yay (19 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Nay (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   killzone64 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

i know that this probably will never happen because Microsoft is too afraid to try again after the failure of h2v but i am more interested to see who would like to see this happen. and if a flame war doesn't break out i plan to send this to Microsoft, i am posting this at multiple other websites to see what kind of response it gets.

#2 User is offline   Yayap4 

• Pip

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

That would be extremely awesome, but I doubt my computer could run it anyways.

#3 User is offline   kornman00 

• SourceGuy 2.0
  • Group: Administrators

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

Sapien and such doesn't run with full graphics. Or at least I've never seen a dev running it like so (more efficient to sync changes to the box running the game). So I wouldn't worry too much about having the same specs needed to run any current gen Halo games.

Also, since MS is heading up things now with 343i, you'd have better luck begging them to release Halo4 on the PC along with an EK. Hell, who is to say they don't already have this in mind? Refitted boat, different Captain, same Keyes, all new shenanigans.

#4 User is offline   Gary 

• ¬ 1337
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationMelbourne, FL

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

I would love to see any recent/new Halo game on the PC with modding tools included.

#5 User is offline   d3athrune 

• Pip

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

I'd like to see a halo game on the pc with those awesome veichle phycis from Halo 3 engine. Its the ultimate carnage with those battle physics. Throw a sticky on the ghost... Smashing people in a ghost....

#6 User is offline   Shock120 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

I do wish for a recent Halo title for PC with full creation kit.

#7 User is offline   VoidsShadow 

• The Exalted Servant
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

A Custom Edition is what I would like to see so it's a whole lot easier to make maps. My plan B if this request dosn't work is to have a PC Forge without the actual game being ported to the PC to be able to create custom single and multiplayer maps for the full game.

#8 User is offline   scopedknife 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Maybe halo 4 will come to pc later on next year? i saw some screenshots and they were in 1080p, last time i checked it ran in 720p on xbox, and it couldn't have been edited in photoshop to make bigger because it wasn't blurry or anything.

#9 User is offline   Tuskin38 

• PipPip

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

View Postscopedknife, on 03 September 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

Maybe halo 4 will come to pc later on next year? i saw some screenshots and they were in 1080p, last time i checked it ran in 720p on xbox, and it couldn't have been edited in photoshop to make bigger because it wasn't blurry or anything.

There were 1080p screen of Halo 3 Pre-release as well.

The Devs can render 1080p Screens (they can render any resolution they want, doesn't mean the game can play at it), hell when you take screenshots in Theatre mode, it renders them at 1080p. Just crap quality.

#10 User is offline   GreatCesar1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationATX

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

i dont think MS has put much thought into releasing any of the newer halo games to the pc, im sure if enough people begged them to make a pc version for halo3/reach/4 they might be convinced.
MS was convinced to keep halo2vista up another few months after thousands begged to keep it up a little longer, when it was supposed to be shutdown 2-15-13.

im sure if you bring the topic up to them they might port one or two.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users