Halomods Community Portal: Modinformer - CMT ModPlay! - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Modinformer - CMT ModPlay!

#1 User is offline   deadrawkstar 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hey guys, im Deadrawkstar from Modinfomer, and I was just swooping in to say hello, and I've done a gameplay video of the CMT mod on our Youtube channel!

I'm generally new to Halo Mods, the CMT conversion being the only halo mod i've played, so maybe you could suggest some mods for us to feature on our channel?
Modinformer isn't a commercial or a profit based site so we're here to support the community! [You Guys!] :D

#2 User is offline   TrantaLocked 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

View Postdeadrawkstar, on 27 March 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Hey guys, im Deadrawkstar from Modinfomer, and I was just swooping in to say hello, and I've done a gameplay video of the CMT mod on our Youtube channel!

I'm generally new to Halo Mods, the CMT conversion being the only halo mod i've played, so maybe you could suggest some mods for us to feature on our channel?
Modinformer isn't a commercial or a profit based site so we're here to support the community! [You Guys!] :D

A truly awesome comparison in the beginning and a great video! Welcome to the forum!

This post has been edited by TrantaLocked: 29 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users