Halomods Community Portal: Open Sauce - Halo Custom Edition - Halomods Community Portal

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H1_CE
Open Sauce - Halo Custom Edition

News, updates, etc for OpenSauce on HaloCE can be found here

#321 User is offline   Rambo 

• Map-Maker
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:03 AM

Kornman00, can ya let me know wen OS is ready to be released?

Also, is the source code going public again, or not really? If so, where?

#322 User is offline   Rambo 

• Map-Maker
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:37 AM

Where is the source code for v4.0 ZOS?

#323 User is offline   IcyFeather 

• Pip

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:00 AM

Can someone answer my question?

A bit of context: I modded my Halo CE a long time ago maybe 2-3 years ago and I tried getting back into it since I saw The Silent Cartographer was just released. So to play it I tried installing Open Sauce 4.0 but for some reason it says to remove the previous version. I tried doing so and yet it kept persisting that OS was installed so I completely re-installed Halo CE and it STILL says that it is installed. So my questions is:

How do I uninstall Open Sauce and install the newest one? (The installer is really vague on where it would install it to begin with)

#324 User is offline   kornman00 

• SourceGuy 2.0
  • Group: Administrators

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:13 PM

Your best bet with resolving issues is reporting them in our project's actual issue system: https://bitbucket.or...new&status=open

However, while I'm here...what was the previous version of OS that you had installed? 3.0? 3.1? It could be that somehow the previous version got in an inconsistent state that caused the uninstaller to not complete properly. I have heard of users reinstalling the previous version (3.0, etc), *then* uninstalling that, which nuked anything from keeping OS v4 from installing.

#325 User is offline   IcyFeather 

• Pip

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

View Postkornman00, on 14 March 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

Your best bet with resolving issues is reporting them in our project's actual issue system: https://bitbucket.or...new&status=open

However, while I'm here...what was the previous version of OS that you had installed? 3.0? 3.1? It could be that somehow the previous version got in an inconsistent state that caused the uninstaller to not complete properly. I have heard of users reinstalling the previous version (3.0, etc), *then* uninstalling that, which nuked anything from keeping OS v4 from installing.

I really don't recall. It was a long time ago.

#326 User is offline   austen1000 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

@FireScythe

I'm not sure where to begin. For some time now, I have been wanting an unlocked Halo 2 Editing Kit. H2MT seemed to have made a few steps in unlocking it, but, they seem to have ultimately given up. I was wondering if it would be possible to achive this through Open Sauce if someone was willing to put time into it, and if that is indeed possible, if I could be the one to work on it?

#327 User is offline   killzone64 

• Pip

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:49 AM

no. sadly they cannot. there are large chunks of the editing kits code missing which prevents a full working editing kit from being a possibility.

#328 User is offline   Rambo 

• Map-Maker
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:34 AM

What if we merged Phasor with Open Sauce in certain sections?

That should fix some issues.

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic