Halomods Community Portal: Weekly/Bi-Weekly SPV3 Vidocs - Halomods Community Portal

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Weekly/Bi-Weekly SPV3 Vidocs

#1 User is offline   Masterz1337 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: CMT Person

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

I and other members are going to do our best to put one of these out each week or every other week. Vidoc's will range from Weapons, Vehicles, enemies, encounters or really anything we want to show or you guys request.

Vidoc 1:

This post has been edited by kornman00: 05 April 2013 - 10:33 AM
Reason for edit: fixin' masterz bait and tackle

#2 User is offline   Henskelion 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

An error occurred. Please try again later.

Well that was disappointing.

#3 User is offline   TailsTheGamer 

• I want YOU to make a contract with me.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Nice Vidoc. Can't wait for more :D

#4 User is offline   Henskelion 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Okay good, the video works fine now. I'm digging the addition of a faster firing rate, but don't you think this might make the pistol a little too versatile?

#5 User is offline   nintendo9713 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

Awesome work! Looking forward to future updates and releases.

#6 User is offline   jackrabbit72380 

• ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • PipPip
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

yumm!

#7 User is offline   Bombmaster2001 

• Cool Guys Don't Look At Needler Explosions
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationAustin- Texas

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Saw a lot of great footage of Masterz weapon, his "baby" . Can't wait to use it in game.

#8 User is offline   Masterz1337 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:44 AM

You guys wanted the BR, you got the BR

http://youtu.be/ZL2A4nXRgw4

#9 User is offline   2kool2snip3 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

Can you please do all the rest of the weapons then the vehicles? First, the DMR.

#10 User is offline   Masterz1337 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

The plan is to do a lot of the weapons, as well as some other things we want to show.

#11 User is offline   Faceman2000 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

Things I noticed. . .
First off, Masterz baby, the beam/focus rifle type weapon. I'm sure we all saw it. Next, the new Grunt gun, once again pretty sure we all noticed it. In the Battle Rifle video however I noticed a gun that I didn't recognize that shoots red lasers and looks like a carbine and a focus rifle had a baby. . . it seemed to function like a Carbine but it was hard to tell. Very interesting (for those who wanna see it an Elite is using it when Masterz is asking about the Battle Rifle's design.) I also noticed a green grenade used by a Brute that behaved similar to a mini incinerator cannon and used the Fuel Rod's sound effects. A Fuel Rod grenade? I like it. Good job guys, keep up the good work.

As for your question, I think the shade of green for the Battle Rifle either needs to be tampered with so it's brighter and more vibrant or the default Battle Rifle should have a blue screen and the BRG should have a green, with the silenced retaining it's red scope.

And this isn't really the place for this, but I noticed a lot of things in your older videos that we haven't seen. Some of the early vids showed untextured brute beards, Halo 3 style if I'm not mistaken but they might've been H2. They weren't featured in T&R or any recent videos. . . what happened to it? I thought it was a really cool addition. Also, why was the Brute Shot secondary fire cut? And what happened to random melees? Are they still intended for inclusion?

Things I noticed. . .
First off, Masterz baby, the beam/focus rifle type weapon. I'm sure we all saw it. Next, the new Grunt gun, once again pretty sure we all noticed it. In the Battle Rifle video however I noticed a gun that I didn't recognize that shoots red lasers and looks like a carbine and a focus rifle had a baby. . . it seemed to function like a Carbine but it was hard to tell. Very interesting (for those who wanna see it an Elite is using it when Masterz is asking about the Battle Rifle's design.) I also noticed a green grenade used by a Brute that behaved similar to a mini incinerator cannon and used the Fuel Rod's sound effects. A Fuel Rod grenade? I like it. Good job guys, keep up the good work.

As for your question, I think the shade of green for the Battle Rifle either needs to be tampered with so it's brighter and more vibrant or the default Battle Rifle should have a blue screen and the BRG should have a green, with the silenced retaining it's red scope.

And this isn't really the place for this, but I noticed a lot of things in your older videos that we haven't seen. Some of the early vids showed untextured brute beards, Halo 3 style if I'm not mistaken but they might've been H2. They weren't featured in T&R or any recent videos. . . what happened to it? I thought it was a really cool addition. Also, why was the Brute Shot secondary fire cut? And what happened to random melees? Are they still intended for inclusion?

This post has been edited by Faceman2000: 13 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

#12 User is offline   GreatCesar1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationATX

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

My request would have to be the DMR, carbine, sniper, banshee, but
mostly I want to see the weapons that have evolved the most and brand new
weapons. Everything looks awesome BTW and I agree with "faceman2000" on having
the BR color based on what type it is; red is silenced, green is default,
blue is launcher or something I for sure like the green and blue.

#13 User is offline   Amit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

View PostHenskelion, on 05 April 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Okay good, the video works fine now. I'm digging the addition of a faster firing rate, but don't you think this might make the pistol a little too versatile?

When you compare it to the H1 pistol, probably not. Considering the way the updated/new Covenant weapons are likely to work, this may be a quite reasonable change to the pistol.

View PostGreatCesar1, on 13 April 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Everything looks awesome BTW and I agree with "faceman2000" on having
the BR color based on what type it is; red is silenced, green is default,
blue is launcher or something I for sure like the green and blue.

That actually looks to be the case already. In vids/pics that we've seen so far and TaR, it's exactly that. Red cubemap for silenced, blue for BRG, and green for BR.

#14 User is offline   Faceman2000 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

Yeah, but I was saying switch the BR and BRG's - blue for regular, green for the BRG. Preferably a more vibrant shade of green.

#15 User is offline   Kili 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:17 AM

View PostFaceman2000, on 15 April 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

Yeah, but I was saying switch the BR and BRG's - blue for regular, green for the BRG. Preferably a more vibrant shade of green.

I like this idea!

#16 User is offline   Amit 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:24 AM

I've been watching the Vidocs and the performance of the gameplay seems to be getting worse and worse. Is that due to unoptimized gameplay or is it due to hardware limitation?

#17 User is offline   Masterz1337 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

Mostly my 6 year old PC and FRAPS running at the same time. There's still lots of things to be optimized too.

This post has been edited by Masterz1337: 21 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

#18 User is offline   BobtheGreatII 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostAmit, on 21 April 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

I've been watching the Vidocs and the performance of the gameplay seems to be getting worse and worse. Is that due to unoptimized gameplay or is it due to hardware limitation?

Has to do with Masterz not letting those of us with better computers record gameplay.

#19 User is offline   GreatCesar1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationATX

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:06 AM

Maybe increase the RoF on both plasma pistols slightly, that's the only problem in the original SPV3 I had with the Plasma pistols(the weapon just did not feel smooth with the slow RoF, but then increase the over heating). Anyways, looks good and I like the new overcharge with the Brute Plasma Pistol.

#20 User is offline   Masterz1337 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

yeah the whole a50 spv3 tagset you guys played earlier is completely gone and redone. the new SPV3 tagset is done from scratch and the one from A50 has evolved into well. The evolved tagset.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic