• You cannot reply to this topic

Keep in Touch

Here's how!

#1 User is offline   Shoutrvb 

• Friend
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

I've noticed a few familiar faces popping up in the community thread, so I figured I would post a thread specifically for those stopping through that may want to share some form of contact information, since very few of us actually use the old ways. Many of you were true friends to me back in the day, and now -- that many of us have grown up over the last 9 years (for me), I see no reason why we shouldn't stay in touch; especially considering we used to communicate nearly every single day. If we knew each other back then, feel free to shoot me an email with your Facebook or something. All emails go straight to my phone, and I check them regularly:

shoutrvb@gmail.com

I would also like to extend this thread to others as well. If you feel comfortable sharing more personal information, be my guest, but I'm sticking with my email so that only those who I spoke to more regularly can reach me. Would love to hear how many of you are. I'll be finished with college soon with a degree in Motion Graphics with a minor in Visual Effects. Considering this place was practically what drove me this direction, I have many of you to thank for being such a positive and constructive influence on my future. It pains me a bit coming back here and seeing how quiet the community has become, but it also makes happy that so many are doing well. Freakin Veegie works at Bungie. :kic:

#2 User is offline   theycallmechad 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

Shout,

Good luck with school man! That sounds like a sweet major. I can't wait to see some of your stuff in the movies and video games of the future. I graduated with a business marketing major. It's a far stretch from anything I did here (what did I really do here anyway?!). I'm working on my MBA in Healthcare Administration now. I'm looking forward to being done.

If any of you need to contact me for whatever reason, I'm theycallmechad on Deviantart (don't judge me by the quality of things on there, I' not as picky as I was with Halo 2). I check it almost weekly.

#3 User is offline   nintendo9713 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

My steam is nintendo9713. Been on the forums for many years, mostly Halo 1 content but currently pursuing a PhD in Electrical Engineering. I still play modded halo maps at LANs though and I'm online quite a bit on steam if people want to play something in my downtime. I'm still happy we have the archive.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic