• You cannot reply to this topic

H1_PC\Mac
Phenom's 64 Plugin Pack?

Looking for a download link.

#1 User is offline   MrSnakes 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hello, I'm new to the forums but not new to modding, I've created a few maps in CE, and tried my hand at HMT once, however recently I found out about a plugins pack that goes with HMT called "Phenom's 64 Plugin Pack". I'm trying to look for a download link since I want to edit plasma weapons and such, and lights. I've looked all over the old forums and google, but I just find broken links.

Also I'm not modding for CE since less people play CE than H1.

P.S: Does anyone play custom maps any more? Since I see hardly anyone playing custom maps, just 4 or 5.

P.S.S: Does HaloMods have a steam group of some sort?

EDIT: I've found the plugin files, I hope anyone else (if there is anyone else) wanting these can find them.

Phenom's 64 Plugin Pack

This post has been edited by MrSnakes: 11 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

#2 User is offline   NeX 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Actually, a pretty cool tool for Mac users was released a good bit ago, called Halo MD. Basically it utilizes a renaming system that not only renames but changes the headers on maps, while keeping them playable by Combat Evolved users in a similar fashion to Custom Edition. There are many completely custom maps that have been made for MD, and they are playable, and joinable, by regular Halo PC users. Some include mods like Phoenix3 by tucker933, and Voodoo by myself. You can find a lot of these things over on OpenCarnage.net under the game dev topic.

http://www.opencarna...me-development/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic