Halomods Community Portal: S3anyBoy's [WIP] Firefight Mappack-What happened? - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H1_Xbox
S3anyBoy's [WIP] Firefight Mappack-What happened?

What happened to this Mod series progress?

#1 User is offline   Winger 

• Grunt Breeder/Hunter Worm Breeder
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:36 AM

Hello, everyone. I was wondering what ever happened to A.I. Master S3anyBoy's [WIP] Firefight Mappack? It's the one realeased in this thread: http://www.halomods....ch__1#entry2858
It was looking really good, but then it just stopped getting updated. I really would've liked to see it completed with more maps and different enemy A.I. variation. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   nintendo9713 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

I'm good friends with him, last he told me his harddrive had died with all of it and he didn't feel like remaking it, I'm sending this thread to him so he'll maybe respond personally.

Edit: If you read that post, he says his harddrive failed and it was postponed indefinitely.

This post has been edited by nintendo9713: 14 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

#3 User is offline   S3anyBoy 

• AI Master
  • Pip
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

View Postnintendo9713, on 14 August 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

I'm good friends with him, last he told me his harddrive had died with all of it and he didn't feel like remaking it, I'm sending this thread to him so he'll maybe respond personally.

<3 Nintendo

My PC drive had crashed, and my original xbox with the saves on the HD is also lost, I haven't seen it in over a year (and I'm fairly certain it had outdated versions on the drive).

I've moved away from Halo 1 modding since then, I had planned on moving to H2V at some point, but the SDK restrictions there are terrible. I'm basically finished with Halo modding until the next Halo game comes out on PC, which is probably never, and if it does, I'm sure the engine will be totally different. Halo CEA PC might make me change my mind though.

Sorry bud. If you want my working materials to continue my legacy, I'd be glad to help you out, I just don't have the time or willpower to work on this alone.

#4 User is offline   Winger 

• Grunt Breeder/Hunter Worm Breeder
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

Hello, nintendo9713. Thanks for your help to get S3anyBoy to notice this thread. I know h hasn't been on here in a long time. Good to see you again, too.

S3anyBoy: Good to hear from you as well. It's too bad that your HDD crashed and stopped you from continuing with your Firefight Mappack. If I knew about coding/scripting mods to do what you do I would do my best to help out. But, I don't know anything about those things. I was really looking forward for your mods when you first released the fist Firefight map. Your Firefight map is fun and challenging for me, even with two players! Hopefully someday you get around to picking up on it, even if it's for Halo 2 for X-Box1.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic