Halomods Staff Positions

Is this thread open? Chances are we need additional staff support

#1 User is offline   kornman00 

• SourceGuy 2.0
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:04 AM

We here at Halomods.com are looking for some dependable community members to help drive the site. Whether you're exceptionally well versed in the engines, are a pro at IP.Board tweaking/modding, or are a Wiz Kid in the realm of Wikis, you can probably find yourself in higher position to help drive this site and its content.

Current positions:
  • Wiki Brainiac - Halomods wouldn't be complete without a wiki on the Blam engine. Help us roll out a base wiki that other users will then later be able to contibute to.
  • IP.Board Lynyrd Skinnar - We're working on developing our IP.Board Halomods skin to give users a browsing experience that is not only easy on the eyes, but also fits our Halo-verse. Know your way around IP.Board skins? You may be the Chosen One.
  • IP.Board Brainiac. I (kornman00) am a programmer at heart. While I want to make this community the best it can be, I can't be developing code, tending to my many real life obligations, and also tweaking the site's underlying code all at the same time. Know PHP or have experience writing extensions to IPS apps? You may be the next person to save me from some gray hairs.

If any of these positions sound right up your ally, contact your local staff member today to see if you're eligible for lending some much needed extra hands.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users