H1_CE
Working on OS_Tool GUI

Need some help with it/Beta Testers

#1 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

Another big update!!!

Lots of changes, I threw out ALL the infinite ammo offsets and address and replaced them with some radio buttons that I think will work a little better. Added a Devmode on/off feature as well as some other goodies!!! More updates to come!!! I'm still in the need for some beta testers, if you'd like to help out, let me know!!!

UPDATE

For those of you having trouble getting it to work, be sure you are running the program as administrator :P

Anybody got suggestions on how to make it better? Let me know!!

UPDATE

So I've been doing some research into C# and I will be releasing a new version of this tool soon (hopefully) the new version will NOT require the use of VB scripts!!!! And also, the new version will have something special to it as well ;)/>/>/>/> you'll just have to hold tight to see what that special thing is. New and exciting things are coming!!

Newest version, version 1.0 BETA Click Here

I can't call this OS_Tool GUI anymore because it no longer uses/needs OS_Tool to work. Simply place it anywhere you please, desktop, or wherever, run Halo CE, open the tool and have fun!!!

Alrighty! so I am done with the beta release of my RTE program for Halo Custom Edition, it will be uploaded to my sky drive and available via this link

Click Here

Keep in mind that all of these will ONLY WORK IF YOU ARE HOST You can't join another person's game and run amock ;)/>/>/>/>/>/> It also will not work on Dedicated servers, sorry.

Please download and test it out. Let me know what you all think or what I should add.

So far the only map that is supported is Death Island, but all functions listed are functioning properly! It's still a beta though, so there might be a few bugs. Please post any issues you find here and I will do my best to address them and fix them for the next release.

I'm having issues with the icon, it won't show up on the desktop properly, it's alright in folders depending on how you have the items listed, but meh I'll figure that out later. Have fun everyone!!!

OS_Tool RTE GUI

This post has been edited by Cain532: 26 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

#2 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

Here's what I got so far. The program calls to cmd (which must be open at all times, and is opened automatically by clicking Connect to Halo Custom Edition) it will automatically open up to the root of your Halo Custom Edition (providing it is in Program Files (x86) and so on) So far the only map available is Death Island, not all the functions work because I am still gathering offsets.

#3 User is offline   jackrabbit72380 

• ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • PipPip
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

wow we should get together I have some code we could integrate together....HMU!!!

#4 User is offline   nintendo9713 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

:o that's really cool! Looking forward to progress

#5 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

Almost done with everything for Death Island! Should be able to release a beta sometime next week :D

#6 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

Beta for the tool is up and ready! check the top of the post, or Click Here to download!!!!

#7 User is offline   Xerax 

• Double Faggot
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:16 AM

Why?

#8 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

Why what?