• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3rd Gen
Need help with RTE tool

#1 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:36 AM

I've gathered a handful of good offsets and I'd like to make a sort of "one click" RTE tool to do various things. I have the xbdm.dll and I am using visual studio 2013, I haven't been able to find tutorials or help guides on making a RTE tool for 360. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Things to look forward to!

Removing kill boundries for Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4

Rapid Fire for ANY WEAPON Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4

and a few other nice goodies :D

#2 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

Nobody here is able to help? Can't even point me in the right direction? I find it hard to believe NOBODY here has any insight on such a topic. I can only find tutorials on PS3 RTE tools, and I'm not familiar enough to transfer the knowledge I get from that to making an Xbox variant.

#3 User is offline   Eaton 

• Pip
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

I don't think you will find much help on these forum nowadays. ):

Anyway, the key function is DmSetMemory. Once you connect to your console, use that to write data to an address in console memory.
If you need a sample, take a look at this project. It's a real-time map editor for several Halo games:
https://github.com/XboxChaos/Assembly

#4 User is offline   Cain532 

• PipPip

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

View PostEaton, on 03 January 2014 - 04:31 PM, said:

I don't think you will find much help on these forum nowadays. ):

Anyway, the key function is DmSetMemory. Once you connect to your console, use that to write data to an address in console memory.
If you need a sample, take a look at this project. It's a real-time map editor for several Halo games:
https://github.com/XboxChaos/Assembly

haha I'm not finding much help ANYWHERE Most people are staying very tight lipped about everything. I'm relatively new to the whole programming business, so do I add xbdm.dll as a reference? and you said the key function is DmSetMemory, is that what gets typed into Visual Basic? haha sorry for all the questions. I'll take a look through the Assembly source code and try t figure stuff out. Thank you for all your help!!!

#5 User is offline   Eaton 

• Pip
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

View PostCain532, on 04 January 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

haha I'm not finding much help ANYWHERE Most people are staying very tight lipped about everything. I'm relatively new to the whole programming business, so do I add xbdm.dll as a reference? and you said the key function is DmSetMemory, is that what gets typed into Visual Basic? haha sorry for all the questions. I'll take a look through the Assembly source code and try t figure stuff out. Thank you for all your help!!!

You want to add xdevkit.dll to your project. From there you can connect to your console and communicate with it. It's very straightforward, and the SDK docs explain it in depth.
Assembly will also show you how it is done.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic