• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New and Old sigs

#1 User is offline   AutumnAxis 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHiigara

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

I cannot believe this place still exists haha. I don't think I've posted on this site in about 10 years, and when I did it was rarely about Mods, I became obsessed with sigs. Here's a few I made, newest two are up top, the rest are at least a decade old

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I don't know if ANYONE will ever look here, seeing as how these threads are old as dirt, but I recognize a few names in this forum. Hopefully some of you recognize these sigs.

#2 User is offline   nintendo9713 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

I never understood the culture around sigs. I remember when I was 13 / 14, people were really serious about them. I remember I tried to make one and posted it here and it was flamed to no end. Of course it was bad (I wish I remember what it was, but it was tacky layers c&p'd on each other). But then, I took a png cutout of a video game character (from time-splitters 2), put him on a gradient from baby blue to grey horizontally, added this layer of black stars and blurred them left and right, threw my name at the bottom, and all of a sudden people approved. I don't understand art.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic