Halomods Community Portal: Actor and Actor Varient equivalent. (Modifying AI behaviors) - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

H2_PC
Actor and Actor Varient equivalent. (Modifying AI behaviors)

Transitioning from Halo CE

#1 User is offline   Vegerot 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:20 PM

In Halo Demo (iirc), each type of AI was categorized into "actors" (e.g. Marines) and each specific kind of AI was categorized into "actor variants" (e.g. Marine Sniper). What is the equivalent of these two things in Halo 2? Pretty much what I'm asking is where do I modify AI behaviors?

P.S. I used to be a bigtime Halo Demo modder around 5 years ago, and I'm starting to get into modding Halo 2. Some of what I remember from the first Halo carries into Halo 2, but there are some things that aren't. Prepare yourself, cuz I'm going to be posting a lot of questions here for a while.

#2 User is offline   XZodia 

• Code Monkey
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationScotland

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:35 PM

Most AI info is in SCNR, I recently added a lot of AI info to the H2X plugins, but I don't know what the state of the H2PC plugins are...

If your looking for the best Halo 2 info post your questions at http://www.remnantmods.com/forums/
PM me if you have any issues registering.

#3 User is offline   Winnienie 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:53 AM

"As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”We are also working on another console game (plus an announcement for it). Keep watching our site for updates soon. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic