Halomods Community Portal: CMT's The Silent Cartographer: Evolved - Release & Beyond - Halomods Community Portal

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CMT's The Silent Cartographer: Evolved - Release & Beyond

I can't believe it myself.

#141 User is offline   Linique 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:17 PM

I absolutely love this so far.

Is there any way I can set this so that it loads in the normal auto load order when doing the campaign. The thing i love about the SPV3 truth and reconciliation yelo map is that i can simply slap it in the maps folder and then play the campaign as a full playthrough without having to either load the next map via console or come out and go to the evolved option and play it that way, It really breaks immersion for me :(/>

Still beautiful work though XD

This post has been edited by Linique: 04 November 2015 - 11:30 PM

#142 User is offline   TheMrJezza 

• Pip

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:43 PM

View PostLinique, on 04 November 2015 - 11:17 PM, said:

I absolutely love this so far.

Is there any way I can set this so that it loads in the normal auto load order when doing the campaign. The thing i love about the SPV3 truth and reconciliation yelo map is that i can simply slap it in the maps folder and then play the campaign as a full playthrough without having to either load the next map via console or come out and go to the evolved option and play it that way, It really breaks immersion for me :(/>/>

Still beautiful work though XD

You could try changing the name of b30_evolved.yelo to b30.yelo and remember to delete b30.map (or move it out of the maps folder)

#143 User is offline   Masterz1337 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: CMT Person

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

Well, it shouldn't be news to anyone here that this forum gets rarely used, and when it does posts often go unanswered for days. We today are announcing we are moving to reddit, where we can more easily engage with the larger Halo community. From this moment on, you'll be needing to head there to get news and updates. But all is not lost! We have 4.. that is 4 updates for you this week, including several new videos, and the long awaited return of the Vidocs, although now in text format. We hope to see you all there and appreciate all of you who have tried to make this forum an active community.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halospv3/

#144 User is offline   Spartan11sette 

• Pip

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:28 PM

Hi, i have an issue with the silent cartographer evolved map.
When i start the mission, i hear, all the time, a little "zzzz" every 2 seconds. The particle effect for explosion or plasma weapons, are a green square, and when i shot at a structure with a plasma weapon, the decal, are a black square.
Can somebody help me?

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic