Halomods Community Portal: What do you want to see in SPV3? - Halomods Community Portal

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What do you want to see in SPV3?

What do you want to see in SPV3? maybe they would put it

#1 User is offline   noblenoob 

• SPARTAN-III Commando
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

What do you want to see in SPV3? i would like to want to see Halo 4 DMR and assassinations on SPV3 campaign levels, yes i saw and did assassinations in TSC:E but is TSC:E the only level that haves assassinations? easter eggs of course, and i would like to see Arbiter :D would he be there? Energy swords! mongoose, falcons, elite ranks, Halo 3 Cortana :D, jetpack missions like in A50 you need to go fly and scout around, Gravity Hammers :), Noble 6 Tribute in the bridge :)
Needler Rifle, Attachments, and energy repeaters, MA5K carbine, i mostly said anything

#2 User is offline   RabbitFood 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

View Postnoblenoob, on 13 April 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

What do you want to see in SPV3? i would like to want to see Halo 4 DMR and assassinations on SPV3 campaign levels, yes i saw and did assassinations in TSC:E but is TSC:E the only level that haves assassinations? easter eggs of course, and i would like to see Arbiter :D/> would he be there? Energy swords! mongoose, falcons, elite ranks, Halo 3 Cortana :D/>, jetpack missions like in A50 you need to go fly and scout around, Gravity Hammers :)/>, Noble 6 Tribute in the bridge :)/>
Needler Rifle, Attachments, and energy repeaters, MA5K carbine, i mostly said anything

I'm just gonna go down as a list like you did to save some of the dev's time.

1. The current DMR is inspired by the Halo 4 one, but isn't an exact copy.
2. No assassinations, you're thinking of vehicle jacking, which WILL be in SPV3.
3. No reason canon-wise to see the Arbiter.
4. No usable energy swords.
5. Maybe a gungoose.
6. No planned falcon as of now.
7. Different Elite and Brute ranks, but no fancy headpieces like in Reach.
8. We hardly ever see Cortana anyway.
9. Jetpack is possible but impractical, the mission layout is too late to change anyway.
10. No Gravity Hammers. I won't go into specifics 'cause I don't even understand most of them, but they're not worth the effort.
11. I don't see why not. Would be another easter egg.
12. No need for a needle rifle with the current tagset.
13. The BR and AR will have GL attachments on certain missions for a load out, and silencers will be available on some weapons through loadout as well.
14. The Covenant have enough weapons like that.
15. No place for the MA5K in the tagset, since there's already the DMR, BR, and AR, the latter of which behaves similarly to the MA5K in Snowgrove.

Sorry if this disappoints you at all, but unless someone from CMT would like to correct me, it's accurate.

#3 User is offline   noblenoob 

• SPARTAN-III Commando
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for replying, by the way, is there a campaign level that we will encounter another spartan or not ?
:)

#4 User is offline   noblenoob 

• SPARTAN-III Commando
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

And actually Arbiter (Thel'Vadam) is actually a supreme commander while the battle of installation 04 happened, The Arbiter ordered all ships within his command to follow the fleeing UNSC Pillar of Autumn. Following the Autumn's course led them to Installation 04. Commanding the Seeker of Truth, he had his ships begin evacuation of the ring upon the release of the Flood, but the parasite managed to capture a ship and infect a Minor Prophet, the Minister of Etiology.

#5 User is offline   RabbitFood 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

View Postnoblenoob, on 14 April 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

And actually Arbiter (Thel'Vadam) is actually a supreme commander while the battle of installation 04 happened, The Arbiter ordered all ships within his command to follow the fleeing UNSC Pillar of Autumn. Following the Autumn's course led them to Installation 04. Commanding the Seeker of Truth, he had his ships begin evacuation of the ring upon the release of the Flood, but the parasite managed to capture a ship and infect a Minor Prophet, the Minister of Etiology.

Mhm. Which he did from orbit, or whatever passes for orbit for a ring. You never board the Seeker of Turth.

#6 User is offline   Masterz1337 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: CMT Person

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:37 PM

That's not to say his character never set foot on the ring at some point. Rabbitfood is correct in his earlier post though, but I can confirm that we do have the Gungoose and it has dual AR-GLs on it.

#7 User is offline   noblenoob 

• SPARTAN-III Commando
  • Pip

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:50 AM

AR with grenade launchers you serious? best idea ever!

#8 User is offline   ericlol 

• Some Random Guy
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow :3

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:28 AM

IKR lol

#9 User is offline   CirkuitBreaker 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

Halo 1 Cortana does look kind of dated. I'd like to see a look for her, Captain Keyes, and Johnson that fits the art direction of SPv3.

This post has been edited by CirkuitBreaker: 19 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

#10 User is offline   Zee 

• Pip

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:10 AM

I'd Like to see an Official Xbox Controller Layout for SPV3

#11 User is offline   TheMrJezza 

• Pip

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:58 AM

I'd like to see a h3 scarab somewhere. But harder to kill then the ones in h3. Maybe a bit smaller as well.

#12 User is offline   woodchucker 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

I hate to say it, but it maybe late

#13 User is offline   AlexRoid17 

• Pip

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:50 PM

Well im ok with cmt already has in this first part of the game(although it sucks yu cant use energy swords), what im more interested in is in the second part with the flood. When they begin working on that id like to see all the flood transformations, have it be more scary, freaky and darker in the 343 Guilty Spark Mission as written in the book (Halo the Flood, an extension to that level as well, and if they add some bonus levels as Masterz 1337 said then id like to see a hardened level against the flood where instead of dying yu become a flood (now dont say thats not posible cus theres a mod called The Flood Forgotten Exile where yu can play as a flood)your main objective being to finish the level without getting infected. Oh and make the 343 Guilty Spark mission construct actually look like what is meant to be (according to the book a research facility). Also it be cool if they add the flamethrower in the flood infested missions (it comes out in the original halo multiplayer so it be stupid if its not added here).
These are just some ideas that i Think would be great.

#14 User is offline   woodchucker 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:49 AM

View PostAlexRoid17, on 16 September 2015 - 07:50 PM, said:

Well im ok with cmt already has in this first part of the game(although it sucks yu cant use energy swords), what im more interested in is in the second part with the flood. When they begin working on that id like to see all the flood transformations, have it be more scary, freaky and darker in the 343 Guilty Spark Mission as written in the book (Halo the Flood, an extension to that level as well, and if they add some bonus levels as Masterz 1337 said then id like to see a hardened level against the flood where instead of dying yu become a flood (now dont say thats not posible cus theres a mod called The Flood Forgotten Exile where yu can play as a flood)your main objective being to finish the level without getting infected. Oh and make the 343 Guilty Spark mission construct actually look like what is meant to be (according to the book a research facility). Also it be cool if they add the flamethrower in the flood infested missions (it comes out in the original halo multiplayer so it be stupid if its not added here).
These are just some ideas that i Think would be great.

I wish not say to, but that is a little to late for that.

This post has been edited by woodchucker: 14 October 2015 - 04:39 PM

#15 User is offline   CirkuitBreaker 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:08 AM

View PostZee, on 01 July 2015 - 12:10 AM, said:

I'd Like to see an Official Xbox Controller Layout for SPV3

This is irrelevant because you can map your buttons however you want. This is a PC game, after all.

#16 User is offline   woodchucker 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:41 PM

View PostCirkuitBreaker, on 26 September 2015 - 06:08 AM, said:

This is irrelevant because you can map your buttons however you want. This is a PC game, after all.

That and the game isn't really supported that much anymore from Microsoft.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic