- CMT Person
- Active Posts:
- 330 (0.28 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Custom Map Team (327 posts)
- 23-May 11
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 04:15 AM
- Member Title:
- Advanced Member
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Game Contact Methods
- Xbox Live:
Posts I've Made
18 August 2014 - 04:41 AMThe way of doing them is a very long process and only works for cinematics. It's not worth the time or script space to set up, especially the time to manage it all.
18 August 2014 - 02:02 AMWe can only realistically support english, and there is no good way to do subtitles.
15 August 2014 - 11:08 PMRabbitfood.
15 August 2014 - 07:05 PM1. They're all fun in their own way. The reason why we did a mod of the entire campaign is because each level offers such unique gameplay and situations, and just doing one mission wouldn't fully explore all the gameplay possibilities people want to experience.
2. If there is a SPV4, it will be either in a new Halo Engine if we ever get one, or if CE somehow ever gets co-op.
3. It varies. We can't make MP maps with our content, it won't sync with the netcode.
4. I use a late 2013 15" Retina Macbook Pro with a GT750M w/ 2GB of video RAM. I can't speak for the rest of the team or our testers.
5. I think even some low end computers from 3-4 years ago still run it decently. Of course depending on your hardware you may have to disable or lower some graphical effects.
15 August 2014 - 05:09 PMYou are not being clear about what we are suppose to see. If it's the particles, we already revise all the particles in the game. If it's about the lock on, it's not something that can be done well in CE, nor is it something I think most of us saw as a good change to the RL to begin with.